The Irish Mob

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Irish Mob is boss. That is all.

Feeling creative? Want to show your love for the Mob? Do both in one go - check out the Mr/Ms Mob 2010 competition!
Don't forget to visit our chatbox for some random chatter about nothing in particular.
Invite all your friends! Invite everyone you could ever know!
Help us continue our story 6 words at a time here.

How can I show my support for The Mob?

Rhosauce
    Rhosauce
    Can't Triforce
    Can't Triforce

How can I show my support for The Mob? Empty How can I show my support for The Mob?

Post by Rhosauce Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:45 pm

There are many ways for you to support The Mob and below are some of the ways you can do that.

• If you haven't already, you should check out Ephie's guidelines on Word of Mouth advertising.

• You always have the option to donate and the money will go to upgrading our forum.

• You can also like The Mob's Facebook page for more promoting.

• Likewise, you can join The Mob's Steam group.

• Recommend us as a community. Encourage friends to join. I do believe Eph covered this in his Word of Mouth thread.

• Share any ideas you've got on how you think we can improve the community. Just make a well-written, well-thought out thread and everyone can give their feedback.

• Be active. I may just be pointing out the obvious here but if you visit the forums a lot, that's showing your support already.

• Of course, there's always the option to use a community tag ingame. Just copy and paste it onto the end of your name: .ıяє

Don't forget that these are all 100% optional. You aren't obligated to do anything except enjoy yourselves.

Blushing

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:43 am