The Irish Mob

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Irish Mob is boss. That is all.

Feeling creative? Want to show your love for the Mob? Do both in one go - check out the Mr/Ms Mob 2010 competition!
Don't forget to visit our chatbox for some random chatter about nothing in particular.
Invite all your friends! Invite everyone you could ever know!
Help us continue our story 6 words at a time here.

+3
Nader
Tator Tot
Wildman
7 posters

What constitutes a homosexual act?

What constitutes a homosexual act? Empty What constitutes a homosexual act?

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:09 pm

So I was having this argument with Knickerless.

[9:58:03 PM] Nick: A woman I talked to thought that just because one guy was giving another oral, knowingly on both parties
    [9:58:17 PM | Edited 9:58:32 PM] Nick: That didn't make the act homosexual for the receiver.
    [9:58:26 PM] Dri: Hrm
    [9:58:27 PM] Dri: I dunno
    [9:58:42 PM] Dri: A receiver can close his eyes and pretend it's a woman
    [9:58:48 PM] Dri: Feels good either way
    [9:58:52 PM] Nick: It is still a man.
    [9:59:17 PM] Nick: Her logic was "Mouths are the same, so it makes no difference"
    [9:59:31 PM] Dri: Actually, it does
    [9:59:40 PM] Dri: Men will know what feels good
    [9:59:45 PM] Dri: Having a penis too and all
    [9:59:54 PM] Dri: But I still think the receiver may not be gay
    [10:00:11 PM] Nick: My retort was that the anal tunnel was probably more similar. And asked her if she considered that under the same logic.
    [10:00:12 PM] Dri: I mean, the scenario I'm thinking of is an actor or something trying to get a part
    [10:00:20 PM | Edited 10:00:24 PM] Nick: This time for the giver.
    [10:01:46 PM] Nick: It's still a homosexual act, on both parts D:
    [10:03:07 PM] Dri: It is
    [10:03:19 PM] Dri: But that doesn't have to mean that the receiver is gay or even bi
    [10:03:33 PM] Dri: Perhaps just seeking pleasure at someone else's expense
    [10:04:02 PM] Nick: Unless it is out of pure desperation, which still means there is some kind of interest, I think you'd have to be a bit gay to try it out.
    [10:04:21 PM] Dri: orly?
    [10:04:23 PM] Nick: This isn't forced, either.
    [10:04:33 PM] Nick: Just knowing, consenting people.
    [10:04:36 PM] Dri: If someone was going to pay you a million dollars so that they could suck you off
    [10:04:40 PM] Dri: Would you say no?
    [10:04:51 PM] Nick: To be honest? Probably.
    [10:05:09 PM] Dri: I CALL BULLSHIT ON THAT
    [10:05:14 PM] Nick: Feel free.
    [10:05:21 PM] Nick: The situation is pretty farfetched anyways.
    [10:05:53 PM] Dri: Of course
    [10:05:58 PM] Dri: It's hypothetical
    [10:06:06 PM] Dri: But you're still meant to consider it
    [10:06:14 PM] Nick: Even some hypothetical situations are reasonably realistic :P
    [10:06:26 PM] Nick: I did, my answer is STILL NO.

So, people, tell me what you think!
    Wildman
    Wildman
    I am disappoint
    I am disappoint

What constitutes a homosexual act? Empty Re: What constitutes a homosexual act?

Post by Wildman Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:21 pm

Well AngryHebrew said its gay if you enjoy it or if balls touch.

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:22 pm

AngryHebrew was a crazy troll and we all know it!
    Tator Tot
    Tator Tot
    Can't Triforce
    Can't Triforce

Post by Tator Tot Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:48 pm

I'm goin with the Heeb on this, if balls touch or you enjoy it.
    For that matter, if you're nekkid in the same room with Heeb it's probably gay.

In context of the question; I'd let a dude suck me off for a million bucks. You'd have to have to much pride to knock down that much money for such an easy task.

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:54 pm

inorite?
    But could a guy NOT enjoy it if they're being sucked off?
    Nader
    Nader
    DERP
    DERP

Post by Nader Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:24 pm

I think it has a lot more to do with how comfortable they are with who is doing it and for what reasons.
    Tator Tot
    Tator Tot
    Can't Triforce
    Can't Triforce

Post by Tator Tot Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:44 pm

Redline wrote:inorite?
    But could a guy NOT enjoy it if they're being sucked off?
    Nader wrote:I think it has a lot more to do with how comfortable they are with who is doing it and for what reasons.

Well I don't think they could be comfortable with it; but there have been plenty of guys who have gotten a blow-job from a less attractive girl and still enjoyed it.

To a certain extent, sex is like food.

What your eating might not always look good, but if it tastes good you can usually still enjoy it.

Now if I say... had to get a BJ from Heeb and if I accepted this I would get $1Mil... I could go with it. I don't think I'd get off on it or even be comfortable with it, but $1 Mil is $1 Mil.
    IngoSmith
    IngoSmith
    Sad Keanu
    Sad Keanu

Post by IngoSmith Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:48 am

What constitutes a homosexual act though. If I shake hands with another guy. Make eye.contact and lick my lips, I would say that was a homosexual act.on my part. If the other party enjoys the intonation. Then its gay for him too.
    I'm not sure you have to have gotten to the point that cocks are being gobbled to say its started to get a bit gay. Sexual yes. Directly. But the point is its difficult to define non clinically where sexual behaviour and activity begin and end. Bisexuality and so called latent sexualities blur.things further.
    To this end. It's in the minds of the participants. If someone isn't enjoying themselves its time.to.call.an adult. Otherwise, stuffs gonna happen. Orientation is generally from lifestyle, an assumed outward self. The act itself is defining. As was said above if this heeb chap blew a dude, and the dude did not like it. Then dude does not become gay. If heeb himself gets off on it. Heeb is gay. State is mental not physical.

From my outboard brain
    Rhosauce
    Rhosauce
    Can't Triforce
    Can't Triforce

Post by Rhosauce Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:14 am

Just going to throw this in there:

The Rape Victim Advocacy Program wrote:Male victims/survivors are often ashamed and confused when their body responds during an assault. Frequently, men who are sexually assaulted or raped have an involuntary or forced erection or ejaculation

Source.

The above doesn't mean they're gay, but they appear to enjoy the act. We know that isn't true most of the time. The victim's thoughts are not on whether he is enjoying the act but what comes after - survival. In the case of a guy getting sexual with another guy for money, his thoughts are on what comes after - money.

I suppose I'd define a homosexual act as one involving two (or more) very willing, very interested male/female parties where there is intimate physical contact and where the goal is to enjoy the act itself.
    Koblentz
    Koblentz
    Can't Triforce
    Can't Triforce

Post by Koblentz Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:37 pm

Rhosauce wrote:I suppose I'd define a homosexual act as one involving two (or more) very willing, very interested male/female parties where there is intimate physical contact and where the goal is to enjoy the act itself.
    That's a pretty strict definition. You wouldn't consider rape or certain casual acts to be homosexual if they only involved people of the same sex?
    Wildman
    Wildman
    I am disappoint
    I am disappoint

Post by Wildman Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:53 pm

Koblentz wrote:
    Rhosauce wrote:I suppose I'd define a homosexual act as one involving two (or more) very willing, very interested male/female parties where there is intimate physical contact and where the goal is to enjoy the act itself.
    That's a pretty strict definition. You wouldn't consider rape or certain casual acts to be homosexual if they only involved people of the same sex?

Thats what i was wondering. If a guy rapes a guy then the rapist is gay nuff said.
    ephie
    ephie
    The Dagda
    The Dagda

Post by ephie Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:09 pm

Koblentz wrote:
    Er, rape isn't always about sex, so we can rule that outright for now, but I don't understand what you're asking her. I think consensual sex between two same sex people is homosexual. *shrugs*
    Koblentz
    Koblentz
    Can't Triforce
    Can't Triforce

Post by Koblentz Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:41 pm

Sorry, should have been more clear. I do consider it possible for non-consensual acts to be homosexual and I find it odd that anyone would think otherwise.

My definition, in a sentence, is any act involving two or more people of the same sex where one of the parties recognizes sexual intent. It's a very broad definition, but it allows for non-consensual acts and acts where only one party receives sexual gratification (e.g., certain fetishes, especially ones where the gratification derives from the perception that the other party is not aware that the act is sexual in nature).
    Rhosauce
    Rhosauce
    Can't Triforce
    Can't Triforce

Post by Rhosauce Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:30 pm

Just to be clear - I wasn't talking about the rapist. Only the victim since the scenario at the beginning of the debate involved questioning the sexuality of the person receiving the physical stimulation.

Wildman wrote:Thats what i was wondering. If a guy rapes a guy then the rapist is gay nuff said.

What Ephie said is true, though - rapists don't even have to be homosexual. That need that provokes them into raping is probably just a very basic desperation for some sexual gratification. Or they're twisted assholes. It's not always about sex.

IF the victim is gay, then he's gay. What I meant was that if he is not gay but his body responds to the act, it doesn't make him gay.

Koblentz wrote:My definition, in a sentence, is any act involving two or more people of the same sex where one of the parties recognizes sexual intent.

Non-consensual acts shouldn't count as sexual acts for the non-consenting party. The consenting party, sure, they're at least curious about being with another of their gender but for the non-consenting, it is abuse.

Fetishes are another story and more often than not involve two consenting parties. So to me, that counts as homosexuality if they're both in it for the pleasure (or pain).

Did I clarify more? I guess my definition is strict since I'm always trying to keep in mind the people out there who receive sexual acts without actually wanting them. If there's no consent, it isn't sexual.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:42 am