The Irish Mob

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Irish Mob is boss. That is all.

Feeling creative? Want to show your love for the Mob? Do both in one go - check out the Mr/Ms Mob 2010 competition!
Don't forget to visit our chatbox for some random chatter about nothing in particular.
Invite all your friends! Invite everyone you could ever know!
Help us continue our story 6 words at a time here.

5 posters

Games I got for Christmas

Kromel
    Kromel
    Bed Intruder
    Bed Intruder

Games I got for Christmas Empty Games I got for Christmas

Post by Kromel Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:02 pm

I got the new Fallout Vegas, haven't had much time to play with it. The short hour I have, I could tell right off the bat that it is much improved over Fallout 3.

Bought Minecraft, VERY addictive game, I can only get a few people to play with me for some reason. Hopefully that will improve soon.

Killing Floor.... SUCH a disappoint. Nothing about this game I enjoyed. It just felt like a poor-man-version of Left 4 Dead.

Bad Company 2: Vietnam expansion. HOLY SHIT! I thought the original BC2 was good, but it never really captured my attention for longer than an hour at a time. Vietnam is BRILLIANT! The Maps are fantastic, and combat feels perfect.

Minecraft and Vietnam are so far my favorite. If I can stop playing Minecraft and Vietnam long enough to play Fallout Vegas, I'm sure it will awesome too.

Tator Tot
    Tator Tot
    Can't Triforce
    Can't Triforce

Games I got for Christmas Empty Re: Games I got for Christmas

Post by Tator Tot Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:27 pm

New Vegas is buggy as hell.

Killing Floor is old, that's why it feels so dated. It was a good game. Just hasn't aged well.

Nice haul man!
    Xian
    Xian
    You are tearin' me apart!
    You are tearin' me apart!

Post by Xian Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:50 pm

i was a vegas whore just after its release on steam, since then ive completed it 4 times, the game has crashed at least twice on all 4 runs, ive had a massive save game error on one, also found a infinite xp glitch on the very 1st run but that was patched - thankfully.

its huge improvement on game mechanics over f3, but as tot says its still a buggy game, tho i cant put it down for some reason
    ephie
    ephie
    The Dagda
    The Dagda

Post by ephie Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:08 pm

You need friends for Killing Floor, tbh. It's a jolly good time, and is in no way like Left 4 Dead. It's unfortunate it gets placed in that category time in and time out, because the only thing that it has is supposed zombies, which aren't even really zombies. Plus it was what, twenty bucks when it first dropped. Can't complain; if you bought it you funded Red Orchestra 2. Grin

I beat New Vegas once, and that was enough. After that I couldn't get it to open again, so I gave up. Sad It was fun and I really enjoyed the effects you could have on the wasteland, and the very, very black humor.

Will play BC2 Vietnam more with friends. Can't play alone. 0-15. TT-TT
    Nader
    Nader
    DERP
    DERP

Post by Nader Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:30 am

I need to pick up Vietnam sometime

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:39 am