The Irish Mob

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Irish Mob is boss. That is all.

Feeling creative? Want to show your love for the Mob? Do both in one go - check out the Mr/Ms Mob 2010 competition!
Don't forget to visit our chatbox for some random chatter about nothing in particular.
Invite all your friends! Invite everyone you could ever know!
Help us continue our story 6 words at a time here.

+7
Sloid
J3ipolarGod
IngoSmith
Xian
Rhosauce
ephie
Eggbert
11 posters

I see you're drunk! Post your incoherent rambling here!

Eggbert
    Eggbert
    I am disappoint
    I am disappoint

I see you're drunk! Post your incoherent rambling here! Empty I see you're drunk! Post your incoherent rambling here!

Post by Eggbert Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:22 am

I spent tonight drinking poofy alcohol and snowballing people's houses. What did YOU do with the snow (if any)? Drunk
    ephie
    ephie
    The Dagda
    The Dagda

I see you're drunk! Post your incoherent rambling here! Empty Re: I see you're drunk! Post your incoherent rambling here!

Post by ephie Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:23 am

I like this thread. I'm going to actively strive to get drunk now JUST so I can post in this thread. Props to you, Egg.

On topic: We have no snow. :(
    Rhosauce
    Rhosauce
    Can't Triforce
    Can't Triforce

I see you're drunk! Post your incoherent rambling here! Empty Re: I see you're drunk! Post your incoherent rambling here!

Post by Rhosauce Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:24 am

I had to melt it off of my dog's legs. He's too short to be able to bound successfully over the inches of snow so he came out after our walk looking like a walking mass of variety-sized marshmallows.

It was cute, though. Catface

Last edited by Rhosauce on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Eggbert
    Eggbert
    I am disappoint
    I am disappoint

Post by Eggbert Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:30 am

Rhosauce wrote:I had to melt it off of my dog's legs. He's too short to be able to bound successfully over the inches of snow so he came out after our walk looking like a walking mass of variety-sized marshmallows.

It was cute, though. Catface

Thomas, my cat, went out in to it then came back in after about 10 minutes and meowed for ages like a bitch. It was cute too, but also quite rage-inducing. Catface
    Xian
    Xian
    You are tearin' me apart!
    You are tearin' me apart!

Post by Xian Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:49 am

about the snow, i watched my cat, dizzy, sit on my decking looking at the snow, then she decides to walk across the garden, not realizing the snow is quite deep and sinking about a half foot, small panic later she dashed into the house Grin
    IngoSmith
    IngoSmith
    Sad Keanu
    Sad Keanu

Post by IngoSmith Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:46 pm

A foot of snow
    THE YARD IS COVERED
    do something, human!

/haiku
    Rhosauce
    Rhosauce
    Can't Triforce
    Can't Triforce

Post by Rhosauce Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:47 pm

That's not a haiku.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:49 pm

Rhosauce wrote:That's not a haiku.
    +1

5, 7 and 5.
    Genius.
    Rhosauce
    Rhosauce
    Can't Triforce
    Can't Triforce

Post by Rhosauce Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:52 pm

4, 5, 5.

A man's haiku: shorter than women expect.

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:53 pm

AMAZING! Hilarious
    IngoSmith
    IngoSmith
    Sad Keanu
    Sad Keanu

Post by IngoSmith Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:55 pm

i'm not going to argue the point. sorry for trying to contribute.
    Rhosauce
    Rhosauce
    Can't Triforce
    Can't Triforce

Post by Rhosauce Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:57 pm

Don't be silly. We never mean any harm.

I should have also added, "Except the ending, which is everything we expect."

I see you're drunk! Post your incoherent rambling here! 56822
    IngoSmith
    IngoSmith
    Sad Keanu
    Sad Keanu

Post by IngoSmith Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:08 pm

a forums brief text
    like nudity before god
    causes suprises

...buggeration, i was aiming for a really clever haiku based reply. MORE BOOZ HERE!
    J3ipolarGod
    J3ipolarGod
    I am disappoint
    I am disappoint

Post by J3ipolarGod Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:10 pm

I think it would be hard to find this thread if I was drunk Orh
    Rhosauce
    Rhosauce
    Can't Triforce
    Can't Triforce

Post by Rhosauce Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:24 pm

J3ipolarGod wrote:I think it would be hard to find this thread if I was drunk I see you're drunk! Post your incoherent rambling here! 598792

It's an adventure!

And Ingo, I quite like that response. Not a burn but still clever. Nudity before God, eh? Hmm... I see you're drunk! Post your incoherent rambling here! 39484

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:04 pm

WAITING FOR A FLASH OF ENLIGHTENMENT IN ALL THIS BLOOD AND THUNDER.
    Best quote ever!!!
    IngoSmith
    IngoSmith
    Sad Keanu
    Sad Keanu

Post by IngoSmith Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:45 am

I long for the touch of your lips. Tra la la. The gentle caress of your whips. Tra la la. ( Not drunkenness but work related madness)
    J3ipolarGod
    J3ipolarGod
    I am disappoint
    I am disappoint

Post by J3ipolarGod Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:00 am

I swear I swear
    On your pretty red hair
    This boy will never love that evil faced glare
    That starts from your lips
    And ends with you hips
    When your mother comes walking up stairs (to kick my ass because we're having premarital coitus)
    Oh Oh Oh
    IngoSmith
    IngoSmith
    Sad Keanu
    Sad Keanu

Post by IngoSmith Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:52 pm

hey, you've met my future mother in law!
    J3ipolarGod
    J3ipolarGod
    I am disappoint
    I am disappoint

Post by J3ipolarGod Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:52 pm

IngoSmith wrote:hey, you've met my future mother in law!

+2
    Rhosauce
    Rhosauce
    Can't Triforce
    Can't Triforce

Post by Rhosauce Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:04 am

Today, I realised I have many unanswered questions regarding how washing machines work.
    Sloid
    Sloid
    DERP
    DERP

I see you're drunk! Post your incoherent rambling here! Empty Oh yeah!

Post by Sloid Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:39 am

I remember that eggbert, that was awesome :) we should go back for a round 5 sometime soon XD
    IngoSmith
    IngoSmith
    Sad Keanu
    Sad Keanu

Post by IngoSmith Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:37 am

ever drink an inadvisable amount of homebrewed german schnapps, call yourself at 4am, still full of horrible disease and meds, low and cold and lonely, and leave a message?

don't answer that

http://www.mediafire.com/?3gt1tl4i771aml2

no, i won't make it a friendly format. get vlc and cccp you drunken baboons.
    AWAY!

ps: i 'repaired' a washing machine once. it was alot like disembowelling a robotic goat.
    Koblentz
    Koblentz
    Can't Triforce
    Can't Triforce

Post by Koblentz Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:28 pm

I gotta say, that rendition of The Piano Has Been Drinking is almost better than the original.
    Eggbert
    Eggbert
    I am disappoint
    I am disappoint

Post by Eggbert Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:03 pm

I am pretty fucked and listening to a song in Duke 3D, WHO WANTS TO PLAY DUKE 3D?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content