The Irish Mob

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Irish Mob is boss. That is all.

Feeling creative? Want to show your love for the Mob? Do both in one go - check out the Mr/Ms Mob 2010 competition!
Don't forget to visit our chatbox for some random chatter about nothing in particular.
Invite all your friends! Invite everyone you could ever know!
Help us continue our story 6 words at a time here.

3 posters

I want to talk to myself

Wildman
    Wildman
    I am disappoint
    I am disappoint

I want to talk to myself Empty I want to talk to myself

Post by Wildman Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:04 am

So how is it going today?
    Wildman
    Wildman
    I am disappoint
    I am disappoint

I want to talk to myself Empty Re: I want to talk to myself

Post by Wildman Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:04 am

Eh not to bad. What shall the subject we talk about be?
    J3ipolarGod
    J3ipolarGod
    I am disappoint
    I am disappoint

Post by J3ipolarGod Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:06 am

How about we talk about something that has never been talked about before.
    Wildman
    Wildman
    I am disappoint
    I am disappoint

Post by Wildman Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:17 am

I sit here and wonder why we can't unlock the full potential of the human mind. What wonders await us? Super intelligence for sure as well as photo graphic memories but no sort of psychic powers except maybe mind reading but not telekinesis. You can't move an object with your mind because that would mean you could basically manipulate the atoms in the air which means you could basically kill people with your mind any way possible that involved messing with a biological aspect they use to survive. Mind reading may be plausible to a degree. Sometimes people can anticipate others actions based on there personality as well as knowing the tendencies of a person. I wish i could read minds. That would be the one super power i would pick over any. You could do so much with that. Especially actually know what women are thinking and what they want like in that movie with Mel Gibson called What Women Want. I want to be that guy. But just think though you would know when people are bluffing in poker and what the dealer has when you are playing black jack so it would definitely increase your income. The possibilities for mind reading are endless. Although i will say with the whole super intelligence thing common sense might disappear because its seems to be a pattern of intellects to lack in the common sense department. This is assuming that once someone figures out how to unlock the full potential of the mind that he will share his knowledge with others although i would probably either A. sell the knowledge on how to do so or B. keep it a family secret for as long as time would allow. Just think what having a photo graphic memory with super genius would do. You could learn anything within minutes. Only having to read a manual once to understand what its subject is or a text book. You could get through all your schooling in a year with a mind like that. The possibilities are endless. You probably would be able to mold the minds of people and become a supreme dictator of the world or something like that too. But you would need charisma for that kind of thing i suppose but you could afford the plastic surgery. Worth the investment for sure. Maybe unlocking the minds full potential would help us unlock our maximum physical potential as well. That would just make you a super human. You could totally dominate the world. Finally we could cure the common cold because you would be so smart. This just makes you wonder.
    Wildman
    Wildman
    I am disappoint
    I am disappoint

Post by Wildman Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:25 am

You know you make a valid point. Although if you were smart would you really want to rule the world? Thats a lot of work. I would rather use my super intelligence to do things that i find interesting. Like some how build an airplane out of house hold appliances or build a computer using only house hold appliances. Something out of the ordinary that really has no sense other than to say that you were bad ass enough to build a computer out of a toaster, vacuum and a toilet. Also you could discover a new fuel source so you would have to stop paying ridiculous prices for gas i mean Jesus, Mary and Joseph gas prices are ridiculous before you know it you are going to have to sell your baby to get gas. Better yet you could figure out how to use water as a sufficient energy source or carbon dioxide that would even be better, so dirt that could work too. I tell you have so many good ideas for a super human mind i need to find the guy who knows how to unlock the full potential of the mind, shoot him and take his research on how to unlock my mind. That dude is probably hiding and letting all that potential mind power go to waste. I swear life just isn't fair sometimes. Until next time mate?
    Wildman
    Wildman
    I am disappoint
    I am disappoint

Post by Wildman Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:25 am

Until next time ol' chap.
    J3ipolarGod
    J3ipolarGod
    I am disappoint
    I am disappoint

Post by J3ipolarGod Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:49 am

Wildman wrote:I sit here and wonder why we can't unlock the full potential of the human mind. What wonders await us? Super intelligence for sure as well as photo graphic memories but no sort of psychic powers except maybe mind reading but not telekinesis. You can't move an object with your mind because that would mean you could basically manipulate the atoms in the air which means you could basically kill people with your mind any way possible that involved messing with a biological aspect they use to survive. Mind reading may be plausible to a degree. Sometimes people can anticipate others actions based on there personality as well as knowing the tendencies of a person. I wish i could read minds. That would be the one super power i would pick over any. You could do so much with that. Especially actually know what women are thinking and what they want like in that movie with Mel Gibson called What Women Want. I want to be that guy. But just think though you would know when people are bluffing in poker and what the dealer has when you are playing black jack so it would definitely increase your income. The possibilities for mind reading are endless. Although i will say with the whole super intelligence thing common sense might disappear because its seems to be a pattern of intellects to lack in the common sense department. This is assuming that once someone figures out how to unlock the full potential of the mind that he will share his knowledge with others although i would probably either A. sell the knowledge on how to do so or B. keep it a family secret for as long as time would allow. Just think what having a photo graphic memory with super genius would do. You could learn anything within minutes. Only having to read a manual once to understand what its subject is or a text book. You could get through all your schooling in a year with a mind like that. The possibilities are endless. You probably would be able to mold the minds of people and become a supreme dictator of the world or something like that too. But you would need charisma for that kind of thing i suppose but you could afford the plastic surgery. Worth the investment for sure. Maybe unlocking the minds full potential would help us unlock our maximum physical potential as well. That would just make you a super human. You could totally dominate the world. Finally we could cure the common cold because you would be so smart. This just makes you wonder.

Wildman wrote:
    You know you make a valid point. Although if you were smart would you really want to rule the world? Thats a lot of work. I would rather use my super intelligence to do things that i find interesting. Like some how build an airplane out of house hold appliances or build a computer using only house hold appliances. Something out of the ordinary that really has no sense other than to say that you were bad ass enough to build a computer out of a toaster, vacuum and a toilet. Also you could discover a new fuel source so you would have to stop paying ridiculous prices for gas i mean Jesus, Mary and Joseph gas prices are ridiculous before you know it you are going to have to sell your baby to get gas. Better yet you could figure out how to use water as a sufficient energy source or carbon dioxide that would even be better, so dirt that could work too. I tell you have so many good ideas for a super human mind i need to find the guy who knows how to unlock the full potential of the mind, shoot him and take his research on how to unlock my mind. That dude is probably hiding and letting all that potential mind power go to waste. I swear life just isn't fair sometimes. Until next time mate?

You NEED to read Rupert Sheldrake's "Morphic Resonance"
    Wildman
    Wildman
    I am disappoint
    I am disappoint

Post by Wildman Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:58 am

Why? Elaborate pl0x.
    Koblentz
    Koblentz
    Can't Triforce
    Can't Triforce

Post by Koblentz Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:16 am

end of conversation? i am disappointed
    Wildman
    Wildman
    I am disappoint
    I am disappoint

Post by Wildman Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:32 am

Koblentz don't interrupt the man while he is thinking.
    Wildman
    Wildman
    I am disappoint
    I am disappoint

Post by Wildman Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:32 am

Ya don't fucking interrupt me. I gotta think for a lil while this shit just comes to me i can't just do it on cue.
    Koblentz
    Koblentz
    Can't Triforce
    Can't Triforce

Post by Koblentz Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:03 am

whoops, carry on good sir
    J3ipolarGod
    J3ipolarGod
    I am disappoint
    I am disappoint

Post by J3ipolarGod Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:08 am

Rupert Sheldrake and Miphogenetic Fields. It's an interesting subject if you're into existentialism and that way of thinking.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:06 am