The Irish Mob

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Irish Mob is boss. That is all.

Feeling creative? Want to show your love for the Mob? Do both in one go - check out the Mr/Ms Mob 2010 competition!
Don't forget to visit our chatbox for some random chatter about nothing in particular.
Invite all your friends! Invite everyone you could ever know!
Help us continue our story 6 words at a time here.

+7
Xian
Koblentz
Nader
J3ipolarGod
Tator Tot
Rhosauce
ephie
11 posters

Mob Movie Madness Official Discussion

ephie
    ephie
    The Dagda
    The Dagda

Mob Movie Madness Official Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Mob Movie Madness Official Discussion

Post by ephie Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:44 am

We should just watch Super Troopers for ten hours.
    Nader
    Nader
    DERP
    DERP

Mob Movie Madness Official Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Mob Movie Madness Official Discussion

Post by Nader Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:52 am

ephie wrote:We should just watch Super Troopers for ten hours.

And Beerfest. Just sayin'.

Last edited by Nader on Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rhosauce
    Rhosauce
    Can't Triforce
    Can't Triforce

Post by Rhosauce Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:55 am

I quite liked Club Dread and Slammin' Salmon also.
    Nader
    Nader
    DERP
    DERP

Post by Nader Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:58 am

Club Dread was definitely enjoyable, never got a chance to see Slammin' Salmon though

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:55 am

ephie wrote:We should just watch Super Troopers for ten hours.
    Meow?
    (Now)
    ephie
    ephie
    The Dagda
    The Dagda

Post by ephie Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:57 am

The service is working awesomely awesome like. I was able to stream the Three Stooges almost flawlessly today. :D
    Wildman
    Wildman
    I am disappoint
    I am disappoint

Post by Wildman Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:58 am

I think we should watch Scott Pilgrim vs The World sometime cause i have the file that i could give to Ephe.
    ephie
    ephie
    The Dagda
    The Dagda

Post by ephie Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:03 am

Oooooh yeah. Send me that shit sometime.
    ephie
    ephie
    The Dagda
    The Dagda

Post by ephie Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:26 pm

EDIT: Nevermind. We'll keep this for discussion and the polls.
    J3ipolarGod
    J3ipolarGod
    I am disappoint
    I am disappoint

Mob Movie Madness Official Discussion - Page 2 Empty BP's Question

Post by J3ipolarGod Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:10 pm

I'm posting here cause the other thread was locked...

I think you meant to say 11:00 AM, PST. Am I right, Eph?

We may actually have a few visitors from the Heavy Hitters clan who may come for our movie watching madness and they're primarily based on the west coast so I want to make sure no one is left out if they do decide to come. If that's the case, then I'm sure that they would have no problem letting us use some of their vent space if for some crazy reason we actually have 20+ members that show up for this thing. Anyways, I'll keep ya'll posted.
    ephie
    ephie
    The Dagda
    The Dagda

Post by ephie Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:24 pm

Fixed! I was in the PM for all the other ones it never occurred. But correct, and I moved your post here, since I forgot to unlock it. Orh

Good questions. Tell all you want. :3
    ephie
    ephie
    The Dagda
    The Dagda

Post by ephie Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:39 am

Who's ready for some Biker Zombies? Grin Blushing Drunk Catface Da Biz Hilarious
    Rhosauce
    Rhosauce
    Can't Triforce
    Can't Triforce

Post by Rhosauce Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:42 am

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Though, I apologize now - my family may interrupt me or you may hear a howling pup in the background should I choose to speak if we're on mumble.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:52 pm

Not me. I refuse -_-
    Eggbert
    Eggbert
    I am disappoint
    I am disappoint

Post by Eggbert Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:18 pm

Redline wrote:Not me. I refuse -_-

LAME
    Tator Tot
    Tator Tot
    Can't Triforce
    Can't Triforce

Post by Tator Tot Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:27 pm

Redline wrote:Not me. I refuse Mob Movie Madness Official Discussion - Page 2 232194

I DEMAND that you show up.
    Rhosauce
    Rhosauce
    Can't Triforce
    Can't Triforce

Post by Rhosauce Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:43 pm

Tator Tot wrote:
    Redline wrote:Not me. I refuse Mob Movie Madness Official Discussion - Page 2 232194

I DEMAND that you show up.

I second this.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:02 pm

HAH. You shall all be thwarted!
    Xian
    Xian
    You are tearin' me apart!
    You are tearin' me apart!

Post by Xian Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:06 pm

sorry that i cant make tonight Cry
    busy making my 1st Lasagna, with my mum watching ofc XB
    Rhosauce
    Rhosauce
    Can't Triforce
    Can't Triforce

Post by Rhosauce Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:09 pm

Xian wrote:sorry that i cant make tonight Cry
    busy making my 1st Lasagna, with my mum watching ofc XB

You're forgiven 'cause the White Family lasagne is one tasty muthafugga.

Plus Eph's internet is acting up so we're not sure what's happening yet.
    Tator Tot
    Tator Tot
    Can't Triforce
    Can't Triforce

Post by Tator Tot Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:12 pm

Rho, make Red shut up'n'show up and I promise to quality check all of my posts I ever make in the future.
    Rhosauce
    Rhosauce
    Can't Triforce
    Can't Triforce

Post by Rhosauce Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:16 pm

Tator Tot wrote:Rho, make Red shut up'n'show up and I promise to quality check all of my posts I ever make in the future.

You're doing a good enough job as is so this doesn't interest me. Drunk
    ephie
    ephie
    The Dagda
    The Dagda

Post by ephie Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:18 pm

Rhosauce wrote:
    Tator Tot wrote:Rho, make Red shut up'n'show up and I promise to quality check all of my posts I ever make in the future.

You're doing a good enough job as is so this doesn't interest me. Mob Movie Madness Official Discussion - Page 2 815227
    No! Don't feed the tater, he'll start to ego trip... noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Anyways, yeah, my internets a little sad right now, so if things mess up I may have to switch to a free broadcaster, but right now it's been better. We played a full game of LoL without it dying so that's good. Here's to luck though!
    Tator Tot
    Tator Tot
    Can't Triforce
    Can't Triforce

Post by Tator Tot Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:18 pm

Mmmmm Ego.
    I could be much worse though. You never know.

Nao mai gramare wil all be in cheezburgur tlk
    ephie
    ephie
    The Dagda
    The Dagda

Post by ephie Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:51 pm

Alright, so the first one was a success, I think. We had four people show up in Mumble, I'm not sure how many outside stayed for the whole thing. Aside from internet difficulties it ran really really well. Hopefully next time we can get more of the word spread. The plan is to do it almost every Saturday at 3, so that way if you miss one it's no biggie. How does that sound?

I also plan on next time being Boondock Saints, since it came in second in the vote. Next time there will be more of a heads up, but this time I just wanted to set a date, and do it. Catface

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:36 am