The Irish Mob

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Irish Mob is boss. That is all.

Feeling creative? Want to show your love for the Mob? Do both in one go - check out the Mr/Ms Mob 2010 competition!
Don't forget to visit our chatbox for some random chatter about nothing in particular.
Invite all your friends! Invite everyone you could ever know!
Help us continue our story 6 words at a time here.

eph comics, Inc.

ephie
    ephie
    The Dagda
    The Dagda

eph comics, Inc. Empty eph comics, Inc.

Post by ephie Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:13 am

Many of you already know about my comic obsession. While it started off as dabbling in sprites and the such, it's now bred off to the point where I have my own gag-a-day digital strip and am writing more and more.

The aforementioned strip, Pants are Good, is currently running and is updated once a day. I like to think that I get just offensive enough to keep people without scaring potential people off. My jokes are bad and my puns can be worse, but I like to think I write a gem from time to time. Here's the latest strip:
    eph comics, Inc. 341e7db5c349bc5d1923d0cade7ced54Hoff-stra

Every fifty strips is considered a season, and hopefully I can keep this as fresh, new, exciting, and funny as possible to may release a book or two. Catface That would be epic. ^_^ So come check me out, read and laugh if possible, and give me a critique, whether it be there or here. And if you have anything funny, don't hesitate to share! Grin

eph comics, Inc. 225x50banner
    Addition, here's my profile (and the rest of my comics) on Drunk Duck!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:56 pm