The Irish Mob

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Irish Mob is boss. That is all.

Feeling creative? Want to show your love for the Mob? Do both in one go - check out the Mr/Ms Mob 2010 competition!
Don't forget to visit our chatbox for some random chatter about nothing in particular.
Invite all your friends! Invite everyone you could ever know!
Help us continue our story 6 words at a time here.

+7
Sloid
J3ipolarGod
IngoSmith
Xian
Rhosauce
ephie
Eggbert
11 posters

I see you're drunk! Post your incoherent rambling here!

SoJexs
    SoJexs
    DERP
    DERP

I see you're drunk! Post your incoherent rambling here! - Page 2 Empty Re: I see you're drunk! Post your incoherent rambling here!

Post by SoJexs Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:59 am

you know, there is something to be said for sleep deprivation. It makes you forget things. Once I had an entire day lost to my own mind's ramblings, the multiple dialogs and songs and sordid details drowning out the pointless morning well into the afternoon. The icicle outside the window has been growing for days, it's about a meter long now and probably deadly. I just want to hug it and tell it everything will be okay, that this darkness and cold will last forever and it can just keep on growing and living until it eventually reaches the ground, but we both know that is a lie. We also both know that such an embrace would kill both of us, it's a long way down and I am rather warmer than ambient temperatures around here. The radiator tends to throw pissfits in the night, hissing and spitting at the darkness. I think it has nightmares involving something evil chasing it down in the Chicago streets. Probably clowns.
    Fuck clowns.
    People talk about cities having heartbeats and pulses, but this is bullshit fueled by ecstasy and lonely afternoons. Cities are rambling madmen in the middle of nowhere special, they just happen to be bigger than their smaller yet still batshit cousins, the towns. The only thing that knows what the hell is going on with itself is the goddamn earth, and that bitch is about as tight-lipped as the come. Maybe.
    Maybe we just don't see eye to eye, or speak in similar terms. It's a marvel how many lives follow her example though, crazy and hot youth that is both essential and barren of meaning, followed by a sort of growing up stage where strange things grow on you and in you. I just hope my end will be as awesome, being swallowed by a star is hard to beat.

I need to buy chicken ovaries.
    Jarkeler
    Jarkeler
    Sad Keanu
    Sad Keanu

I see you're drunk! Post your incoherent rambling here! - Page 2 Empty Re: I see you're drunk! Post your incoherent rambling here!

Post by Jarkeler Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:28 am

^Wut? lol.
    Eggbert
    Eggbert
    I am disappoint
    I am disappoint

Post by Eggbert Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:06 am

Jarkeler wrote:^Wut? lol.

I see you're drunk! Post your incoherent rambling here! - Page 2 I-dunno-lol
    ephie
    ephie
    The Dagda
    The Dagda

Post by ephie Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:37 am

SoJexs wrote:you know, there is something to be said for sleep deprivation. It makes you forget things. Once I had an entire day lost to my own mind's ramblings, the multiple dialogs and songs and sordid details drowning out the pointless morning well into the afternoon. The icicle outside the window has been growing for days, it's about a meter long now and probably deadly. I just want to hug it and tell it everything will be okay, that this darkness and cold will last forever and it can just keep on growing and living until it eventually reaches the ground, but we both know that is a lie. We also both know that such an embrace would kill both of us, it's a long way down and I am rather warmer than ambient temperatures around here. The radiator tends to throw pissfits in the night, hissing and spitting at the darkness. I think it has nightmares involving something evil chasing it down in the Chicago streets. Probably clowns.
    Fuck clowns.
    People talk about cities having heartbeats and pulses, but this is bullshit fueled by ecstasy and lonely afternoons. Cities are rambling madmen in the middle of nowhere special, they just happen to be bigger than their smaller yet still batshit cousins, the towns. The only thing that knows what the hell is going on with itself is the goddamn earth, and that bitch is about as tight-lipped as the come. Maybe.
    Maybe we just don't see eye to eye, or speak in similar terms. It's a marvel how many lives follow her example though, crazy and hot youth that is both essential and barren of meaning, followed by a sort of growing up stage where strange things grow on you and in you. I just hope my end will be as awesome, being swallowed by a star is hard to beat.

I need to buy chicken ovaries.
    I see you're drunk! Post your incoherent rambling here! - Page 2 But%20then%20I%20lold%20small%20dog
    SoJexs
    SoJexs
    DERP
    DERP

Post by SoJexs Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:21 pm

You said drunk ramblings, and while I may not be able to get drunk right now, I sure as hell can ramble. Pout
    ephie
    ephie
    The Dagda
    The Dagda

Post by ephie Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:12 pm

Don't worry Jexy, that is indeed the thread. Grin

And you had me at chicken ovaries. xD
    Tator Tot
    Tator Tot
    Can't Triforce
    Can't Triforce

Post by Tator Tot Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:07 pm

At first I was like: Drunk
    But then I was like: Gah

EDIT: On the flipside, Jex & I have had that conversation before.
    Works much better when you too are extremely tired.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content