The Irish Mob

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Irish Mob is boss. That is all.

Feeling creative? Want to show your love for the Mob? Do both in one go - check out the Mr/Ms Mob 2010 competition!
Don't forget to visit our chatbox for some random chatter about nothing in particular.
Invite all your friends! Invite everyone you could ever know!
Help us continue our story 6 words at a time here.

3 posters

Going Out In Style by Dropkick Murphy's

Poll

Do You Like The Album?

[ 3 ]
    Going Out In Style by Dropkick Murphy's Bar_le1075%Going Out In Style by Dropkick Murphy's Bar_ri10 [75%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Going Out In Style by Dropkick Murphy's Bar_le1025%Going Out In Style by Dropkick Murphy's Bar_ri10 [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Going Out In Style by Dropkick Murphy's Bar_le100%Going Out In Style by Dropkick Murphy's Bar_ri10 [0%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Tator Tot
    Tator Tot
    Can't Triforce
    Can't Triforce

Going Out In Style by Dropkick Murphy's Empty Going Out In Style by Dropkick Murphy's

Post by Tator Tot Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:15 am

Well I just got the album and have been listening to it for the past few days and I've really liked it so far.

It's been like 4 years since "The Meanest Of Times" came out and I can say that this album isn't as good (yet?) to me.

The best reason to give, is that "The Meanest Of Times" along with previous albums like "Blackout" & "The Warrior's Code" just had better songs. They were more hard hitting, gutteral, and punk rock than what's on "Going Out In Style."

Not that I'm complaining about the traditional/folk style they're using right now. But for my Irish Punk Rock I normally have Flogging Molly on the Traditional side of things with Dropkick Murphy's being more Hardcore-punk.

Right now I am really digging on:

Song #2 (EP of the Album) "Going Out In Style"

Lyrics:
    &

Song #12

Lyrics:
    J3ipolarGod
    J3ipolarGod
    I am disappoint
    I am disappoint

Going Out In Style by Dropkick Murphy's Empty Re: Going Out In Style by Dropkick Murphy's

Post by J3ipolarGod Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:30 pm

Sorry to sway the vote so much.....
    Tator Tot
    Tator Tot
    Can't Triforce
    Can't Triforce

Going Out In Style by Dropkick Murphy's Empty Re: Going Out In Style by Dropkick Murphy's

Post by Tator Tot Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:25 pm

Lol, well any thoughts BP?
    J3ipolarGod
    J3ipolarGod
    I am disappoint
    I am disappoint

Post by J3ipolarGod Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:56 pm

I'm not a fan...
    ephie
    ephie
    The Dagda
    The Dagda

Post by ephie Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:57 pm

J3ipolarGod wrote:I'm not a fan...
    You would be, you communist piece of trash.
    J3ipolarGod
    J3ipolarGod
    I am disappoint
    I am disappoint

Post by J3ipolarGod Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:33 pm

Yup...
    Tator Tot
    Tator Tot
    Can't Triforce
    Can't Triforce

Post by Tator Tot Tue May 03, 2011 3:47 am

Riveting discussion old chaps.
    ephie
    ephie
    The Dagda
    The Dagda

Post by ephie Sun May 15, 2011 9:05 pm

Going Out In Style by Dropkick Murphy's Image010

Seventeen dollars, and Rho and I could hardly pass that up. White vinyl, chaps. :D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content