The Irish Mob

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Irish Mob is boss. That is all.

Feeling creative? Want to show your love for the Mob? Do both in one go - check out the Mr/Ms Mob 2010 competition!
Don't forget to visit our chatbox for some random chatter about nothing in particular.
Invite all your friends! Invite everyone you could ever know!
Help us continue our story 6 words at a time here.

Official Mob Movie Night(ish)

ephie
    ephie
    The Dagda
    The Dagda

Official Mob Movie Night(ish) Empty Official Mob Movie Night(ish)

Post by ephie Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:48 pm

Our second official movie will be Boondock Saints.

Barring any real mishaps, the time will be Sunday, December 5th, at 2:00 PM Eastern Time, 11:00 AM Pacific Time, and 7:00 PM GMT(0) / 8:00 PM GMT(+1). If you can't make it, we're sorry. The way it's planned, we'll have plenty more nights. The reason it's so early is because we do indeed have European friends, and this is the most reasonable time for all. :3

The portal page of the Irish Mob will switch to our brand spankin' new Mob Movie Madness page. It will also be in the navbar, replacing Portal. Our chatbox will be on the homepage, as well, for easy talk.

Our Mumble currently has a Mob Movie Madness spot with two channels, Rowdy and Reserved. If you like to talk more, the Rowdy room is for you, but if you like to only activate your mic to laugh or OMG, then Reserved is more you. I'll also ask, but Kobe has lended us the xBr Vent info, so that's another ten slots to use. I doubt we'll have more than 10 people, but if we do... Grin So if you use Mumble, please be respectful of other people trying to watch.

TL;DR

Movie: Boondock Saints
    Time: Sunday, December 5th, at 2:00 PM Eastern Time, 11:00 AM Pacific Time, and 7:00 PM GMT(0) / 8:00 PM GMT(+1)
    Chat: Chatbox, Mumble (Reserved and Rowdy Rooms), Ventrilo
    Password (if needed): theirishmob101

If this day doesn't work out, we'll pick a new one. I think Saturday will be best next time, but today I had a field trip. Sad

Note: Please do not discuss here. There is a discussion thread for that. Thanks!
    ephie
    ephie
    The Dagda
    The Dagda

Official Mob Movie Night(ish) Empty Re: Official Mob Movie Night(ish)

Post by ephie Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:53 pm

Our first official movie will be Biker Zombies from Detroit.

Barring any real mishaps, the time will be Sunday, December 5th, at 2:00 PM Eastern Time, 11:00 AM Pacific Time, and 7:00 PM GMT(0) / 8:00 PM GMT(+1). If you can't make it, we're sorry. The way it's planned, we'll have plenty more nights. The reason it's so early is because we do indeed have European friends, and this is the most reasonable time for all. :3

The portal page of the Irish Mob will switch to our brand spankin' new Mob Movie Madness page. It will also be in the navbar, replacing Portal. Our chatbox will be on the homepage, as well, for easy talk.

Our Mumble currently has a Mob Movie Madness spot with two channels, Rowdy and Reserved. If you like to talk more, the Rowdy room is for you, but if you like to only activate your mic to laugh or OMG, then Reserved is more you. I'll also ask, but Kobe has lended us the xBr Vent info, so that's another ten slots to use. I doubt we'll have more than 10 people, but if we do... Grin So if you use Mumble, please be respectful of other people trying to watch.

TL;DR

Movie: Biker Zombies from Detroit
    Time: Sunday, December 5th, at 2:00 PM Eastern Time, 11:00 AM Pacific Time, and 7:00 PM GMT(0) / 8:00 PM GMT(+1)
    Chat: Chatbox, Mumble (Reserved and Rowdy Rooms), Ventrilo
    Password (if needed): theirishmob101

If this day doesn't work out, we'll pick a new one. I think Saturday will be best next time, but today I had a field trip. Sad

Note: Please do not discuss here. There is a discussion thread for that. Thanks!

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 2:59 am