The Irish Mob

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Irish Mob is boss. That is all.

Feeling creative? Want to show your love for the Mob? Do both in one go - check out the Mr/Ms Mob 2010 competition!
Don't forget to visit our chatbox for some random chatter about nothing in particular.
Invite all your friends! Invite everyone you could ever know!
Help us continue our story 6 words at a time here.

+4
ephie
Koblentz
Exxy
Kromel
8 posters

Mob Minecraft Server (Alpha Version)

rocket455
    rocket455
    Sad Keanu
    Sad Keanu

Mob Minecraft Server (Alpha Version) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mob Minecraft Server (Alpha Version)

Post by rocket455 Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:22 am

Minecraft has been up and down the past two days, since we got the new server, but it was nout our server that was being laggy or down.

So here is the article from the creator.
    http://notch.tumblr.com/

They updated a few hours ago and looks like they are moving to a new headquarters and updating servers.

LOL. I want my minecraft back! :)>
    ephie
    ephie
    The Dagda
    The Dagda

Mob Minecraft Server (Alpha Version) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mob Minecraft Server (Alpha Version)

Post by ephie Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:58 am

:P I was planning on hopping on yesterday but it wouldn't connect. Sad Ah, well, soon I shall play. I'll need friends though to go in first time with. xD
    rocket455
    rocket455
    Sad Keanu
    Sad Keanu

Post by rocket455 Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:00 am

Ok cool! Ya they are still working on it. Let ya knwo when it is all up!
    rocket455
    rocket455
    Sad Keanu
    Sad Keanu

Post by rocket455 Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:38 pm

Ok out MineCraft server is being moved as we speak. I will forward the new IP as soon as it is done.

Reason:
    Server was laggy all the time, got a lot of connection refused and this was just no fun to play. So new server here we come!
    rocket455
    rocket455
    Sad Keanu
    Sad Keanu

Post by rocket455 Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:55 pm

Ok people! We have the NEW Mine Craft server up!

ENJOY!

GH_MOB MineCraft
    Port: 25565

If you experience any bugs or lags, please let me know.
    Tator Tot
    Tator Tot
    Can't Triforce
    Can't Triforce

Post by Tator Tot Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:34 pm

Not sure if there is a way to fix this, but the sever for the Mob is really laggy, but other servers do not seem to be as laggy.
    rocket455
    rocket455
    Sad Keanu
    Sad Keanu

Post by rocket455 Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:08 am

Ya seems more and more, I am thinking of going with someone else, buut since i recently got hurt, I may just cancel till i can play once again.

server needs 1 gog ram, and they will only give 512k so thats one lag, the other I think is just too much load on the server.

I will let you know, i did just reboot the server tho...
    Tator Tot
    Tator Tot
    Can't Triforce
    Can't Triforce

Post by Tator Tot Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:47 am

Hmm..

Well I was playing on a server made by a friend and we had 4 guys on without a problem (him being one of them.)

So it seemed odd that our servers was being so buggy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:18 pm